Audi e-tron Sportback Concept coming in 2019
Rupert Stadler, Chairman of the Board of Management of AUDI AG, confirmed the production version of the Audi e-tron Sportback – an emotional coupé version will hit the market in 2019.
• comprises two electric motors in the rear axle and one in the front to provide through-the-road all-wheel drive
• have 320 kilowatts of power
• total output is 429 horsepower, it can jump to 496 in “boost” mode
• can sprint to 62 mph in 4.5 seconds
• A 95 kWh battery pack that’s nearly as big as the Tesla Model X’s largest battery option which is 100 kWh.
• the battery pack will enable approx. 310 miles of range per charge
• a fast-charging system can add as much as 248 miles of range within 30 minutes on the DC connection
• an inductive charging pad, which Audi has been talking about developing for a few years now, is also part of the package
• Sportback’s four-seat are operated by touch-sensitive controls—no buttons and knobs found